Thursday, March 17, 2005

Things in my Mind

It's been a long time since I blogged so there are many things to update you, my friends, about.
Well, at the moment I'm at work. So it's a sin that I'm doing this now. But no matter lah. I've got nothing to do now anyway.

The 'A' level results, unlike for others, hasn't been a fruitful one for me. Nevertheless, my parents still feel that I should count it as a great achievement being able to even enter into a Uni. Looking back to my primary school days, I'd almost entered normal Acad. During the posting into a secondary school. From this perspective, I always would then feel a sense of deep gratitude towards God for pulling me through all these 'shit'.
Well, for my 'A' level results, I would then just have to trust him since he'll take care of everything with his wisdom and mighty hands. So...No worries for me and my love ones. Just that I have to keep in mind the deadline for the applications for the respective universities.

Have been considering applying for the School of Business, Arts, Design and Media, and the School of Humanities and social sciences in NTU. For NUS I'll probably apply for the School of Business to study Banking and Finance. I know these three schools are a far cry in the school of thought from one another. However, these are the only three I can find some interest in. Actually, I'm not sure if I'm cut out for doing business. I chose it more out of practicality then genuine actual interest. Interest wise, it's only the math and a little prestige I'm interested in.
For the Arts, Media and design, it's has some requirements that normally other schools do not need. To apply, I would have to video camera myself for a video-interview for about 3- 10 min. Also, I have to write a short essay of not more than 400 words on why I want a BFA* in NTU. And I would then have to produce 5 sets of photographs of different subjects(explanation is not needed). All these would have to be on the desk of NTU's office of admissions on 1st April. Aargh..I've yet to do any. Just did the outline for what I want to say in my interview only. Anyone who is able to lend me a video camera, thanks..I appreciate it. Cos I need it!

Work has been great and it still is. So nth much about that.

Going out with Wing later in the evening, Jinny, Sarah and Siew Yan on Friday and Dorcas most probably on Sat. That is if she(Dorcas) does not have anything cropping up at the last minute whereby we would then have to probably have to postpone it again for the longest time.
Make some time for me my sweet BEST FRIEND! I'm still part of you life ok?! ahah.
Anyway, if your are reading this then call me soon to confirm k?

*Bachelor of Fine Arts

No comments: