Friday, March 25, 2005

FTT and interview in video

Just took my Final Theory Test yesterday. I had doubts on whether I would be able to pass. I specially placed the Final Theory book beside my bed so that I would remember to put it into my bag before I went out to work. BUT, I just forgot! I'm so angry with myself. Nevertheless, despite all those insinuations I placed on myself, I went to the driving centre. The test was supposed to be done on the computer and we would be able to know our results immediately as soon as we finished the test. However, the system hanged that day. So, we all had to go back to the old way of doing the test. TO THE BOOKS. This way, the results would only be known to us a week later. Yeah...It was sort of a relief to me cos I would rather know my results away from the scrutiny of others. Not that there's actually anything to see, much less be bothered about.

So, today I finally got everything together and made my Video Interview with a great big
help from Dorcas. She was the one how borrowed a Videocam for me and I really owe her that big favour. Everything went pretty well. Just that I had to rehearse over and over again because of my frequent stumble over my words. It was a little fustrating, but with a friend like Dorcas, it always turned out well in the end. Went over to her house for a steamboat dinner later in the evening. Nice dinner..But I still hate Sotongs and Cuttlefish ok. Hear me

Tomorrow, will be playing badminton with Sarah, Jin and her friend for the first time. Hope we really work it out and burn of some calories. ahaha...That's the whole purpose of this outing right?

No comments: