Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey all you peeps out there who took the GCE 'A' level
examination, the 'A' level results will be out this Friday 4th march at 2.30pm.
Don't stress!!



Well, Caleb reminded me that is his birthday. Sorry that I almost forgot! Aha...Anyway, I hope God will bless him with good results as a wonderful present. For the rest of my dear friends, whether you accept it or not, I'll be praying for you as well as for Myself. The anxiety is killing me. Gotta take leave on Friday and gotta tell my boss soon.

Talking about bosses, the people at my workplace are great! Though the work sort of sucks cos it so mundane, boring and dry. No brain juices needed I tell you...Hopefully I'll be able to put up some pictures of my new workplace soon. If you wanna know where, go to this link:
www.infineon.com
It's an MNC. A really huge company. It has 2 buildings in Kallang itself. Cool huh?I take on the position as a HR assistant in the HRD doing data entry and a little of administrative stuff. Cheap food all around plus free shuttle services. Great way to save money.

No comments: