Went out with Hew Wing, Ridza and Andrew Foo yesterday. Ate at Swensens...We were deciding for hours where to dine. And it was only when we started complaining seriously of hunger before we hastily decided on Swensens as out dining place. That Wing lah! SO choosy one the leh...
Went to Cineleisure to watch a late night movie thereafter. Hide and Seek. It wasn't as scary as I thought is was judging fomr the movie trailer. Perhaps watching one Jap horror movie was enough to say that English horror movies are not that scary after all. We were all stoning after the show. Must be the late hours...We are all good kids after all. Keeping to their bedtime periods and all...Yeah right. Before that the rest must have had used to much energy playing catching and hide n seek. Hiding the tickets and playing catching...Aha...
Today went to Campus Rumpus, a funfair organized by SAJC this year . Overall, it was quite fun except that I had to wait almost an hour before I could enter because of late-comers! LOL...I should have gotten used to it by now. Anyhow, It isn't just them anyway. Came with Sarah, Siew Yan and Jinny.
We experienced inflation within the school I tell you. The prices of everything inside was 2 to 3 times more expensive then the same thing you can buy outside. Well, since we were 'forced' to buy $20 worth of tickets before we left school in J2, why not just make the best of it. We WERE helping to raise funds for the new school building anyway.
Some photos we took.

This is us when we first came.


On the track.


Not bad posing for photos eh? They look great!

No comments:
Post a Comment