Friday, February 11, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

Had really awesome reunion dinners on the eve of CNY and on CNY itself. The two dinners involved the relatives from my Dad's side. My family members are really close-knitted.

Chinese New year started with a 'BANG', literally. I was awoken by the clash of Symbols just outside my house. As you probably might have guessed, it was the Lion Dance Troupe. Every year they never fail to disturb my sleep...
But they do actually create the atmosphere of the CNY everytime they do that 'cos when I awake, hearing those familiar sounds makes me remember that 'today's CNY'!

Visited My grandma's( mom's mum) house on CNY. Coincidentally, my uncle also came at the same time. Actually, this coincidence happens every year. But this time, my aunt didn't make it because she was down with the flu. So sad... It's been a long time since I last saw her. She was always smiling and nice all the time. Hope she'll get better. Basically, that's all the places I visited for CNY. Kind of pathetic..But my parents really can't be bothered.



IMG_0224
IMG_0225

No comments: