Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Tag it your way

Finally managed to get a tag-board. Jinny has been pushing me to get it so she can give nice comments. Haha... So besides her, Hope anyone else would just drop in to say 'hi' too.

Went for the e-trial test yesterday. They allowed the test to be done over and over again if you are able to finish within the stipulated time. Well, I managed to complete the test 4 time over within an hour. Though the 50 questions given were almost all different each time, I kept getting the score of 96%. 2 questions I didn't know which kept the 4% to full marks far from my reach . So irritating...Still, the optimistic side about it is that I passed the trail test with flying colours. Which, I hope goes to show that, since t
he real BTT test is on 10th Jan, with results like that, it should be easy-peasy.
Oh. Also, I converted to the manual car lessons from the auto one which I initially signed up for.
It cost me $21.50! Just to change! These people are money-suckers I tell you...Money suckers!
Talked with Dorcas over the phone while I was waiting my turn to do the conversion. She sounded so tired and drained after only 2 days of school. It's the exam period for her and she hadn't exactly been studying that hard during the holidays. The holidays in December actually meant 'study' break. Oh well.. Just hope she'll not neglect her health.


Met up with Wing at the McDonald's in Elias Mall thereafter. She was craving for a berrynice yoghurt. What funny cravings she has...

No comments: