I'm officially leaving national cancer centre this coming Friday (28/1). People close to me you probably already know what happened. It was terribly horrible and horribly terrible. From this incident, I know it would be a sweeping statement to conclude that Singaporeans are just so arrogant and rude but generally I would have to say most are. Haiz...It's so depressing. Only after less than a month I decided to fire myself from the job even though the supervisors are quite happy with me. But, what is it for me if I turn up for work everyday so miserable? I still very much want to enjoy my holidays still even though I'm working you know...
Anyway, I felt that God probably didn't want me to stay in the job. Shortly after I resigned, I was offered three available jobs and received 2 calls from agencies. One doing retail by a friend, another an office job by my cousin who's friend is the boss of the company, next a telemarketing job recommended by Jinny. The two calls from the agencies I didn't pick up cos..Well I just didn't. I missed their call lah...Sad..But I reckoned that the offered pay wouldn't be so attractive. And well, I chose to believe it's that way anyway. I'll most probably take the one offered to me by my cousin. Firstly, I trust my cousin to get a reliable job for me. Secondly, the person interviewing me will be her friend, the boss of the company, so I'll probably have a higher chance of getting a job. Thirdly, since I'm getting the job directly from the company, I know I wouldn't get fleeced by some dubious agency. Lastly, It's just beside the MRT at Tanjong Pagar. Very corporate, very me.
So I'll talk about something more happy now. I went for my very first driving practical lesson. It was exciting but sadly I stalled twice. I was hoping I could pass the lesson without a flaw. Yet, it didn't stop me from wanting to continue learning driving. The motivating factor is the SUNNY man!! haha...

No comments:
Post a Comment