Saturday, January 15, 2005

CArs CArs CArs

Went to IKEA today with my parents intending to buy a new study desk for my sis as she's been complaining that hers is too small for conducive studying. Haha...'Cos previously I took the bigger one and she ended up with the tinier one with bookshelves. Not that she mind since she was staying at the NTU hostel now. It just that because my parents are buying a car so she'll be staying at home on her second year in uni. GREAT. So there goes my 'finally I have the bedroom to myself' intention.

Oh..My sister recently got her Driving license a few days back and my dad let her on the road today. She drove us to IKEA. I tell you, it was a super nerve wrenching ride. I was holding on to my breath all the way there. The swerves at the turns are totally killers. Literally.

Following that, we went to the showroom to see the cars my parents bought last Sunday. I totally love the Nissan Cefiro(Black pearl). It's so executive and classy. Too bad I'll be driving the Sunny. But it's not too bad..Just that I didn't really like the color and the features are so basic. Color: Beige gold. Kinda' common in Singapore. Wanted the Maroon one instead but my sis was totally against that color. Must be bad blood. Only if they had black as a choice...

Tomorrow's my first driving practical lesson. So exciting! I passed my BTT. It was super easy! Peeps out there, if you passed PSLE, you can do it! haha...Wish me all the best for practical. Would have to apply for the Provisional Driving License(PDL) first. I just hope when I do start driving the car, it doesn't stall in the middle or the road. Ciaoz.


No comments: