Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tuck in!

Outings after the examinations!
First up, gathering with the RAQAW gang(ok, lemme explain... having a few gangs means having to name them ok! can't come up with something better).
Wing's boi couldn't make it... But oh well.
Ridza received his belated birthday present and QB received his belated Birthday card.
Wing, Qb and Ridza

Ridza opening his 2 months late present..haha..
My fault..sorry sorry

Wing n I

Lunching at SukhoThai Express.

Qb,Ridza,Wing and I

First time there...It's rather tasty.

Qb and I

Wing and Ridza.

We had Swensen's Crunchie cone after that.

It's been a long time...

Qb and Ridza

Qb and I

next up!

Dining at Pepper Lunch with Wing n Constance

queue was long but it moved quite fast!


Ade, Wing and Constance 'Q'ing up for foood...

Constance and I

Wing and Constance.

We all stank after the dinner...But it was quite a good meal. First time trying food from Pepper Lunch. Will recommend those who haven't gone there to try.

I have a feeling I'll have to start working out even before the first few weeks.

Oh...and I need a job before i seriously get so bored at home during the holidays.

I've even started doing clever puzzle books! How bored am I huh?!

No comments: