Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feed me...

Things can get so lonely when you have nothing to do.

I have been scouting around for temporary jobs and even asking friends for 'lobangs'.
They'll all start coming in good time I hope.

I'm really happy that friends have been doing so well
I've met up with Verna, Jing Tzy, Rebecca and Angie and they are still so bubbly. Got more doses of Verna's jokes that day. It ws just like old times with the 'wei wei wei' joke and all. Violet wasn't there...which makes it a little quieter than usual cos she'll usually be pouring me with gory scenes she encountered during nursing attachments. hah...miss her. miss them!

Met up with Mingjie's cell. let's see if i can remember their names...
Jon, Sebas, Derek, Des, Cheryl, Wilson, Weisheng, and Cheng You.
Great! that memory book that i've been reading recently is certainly giving me a boost to my memory man...
maybe i'll recommend it.

Have been slacking many days. Watching movies to pass time. I've watched the old version of Titanic, Hello Dolly, Sound of Music, etc...all the oldies. Really nice to watch...simple to understand yet interesting. The titanic of Jack and Rose was so unrealistic though it grossed highly in the box office. must have been the romance.
Producers in the past had it great man...

Mj's has been stretched quite abit recently. He's really tired spending alot of time doing BB, reaching out to pple, meeting pple to talk and know about their lives and even coming home 1 - 2 am. Though I've been spending time with him for the past 2 days or so, he's always so exshuated and sometimes I can become not too understanding. I'm really demanding sometimes so I say sorry my dear ok...
Thanks to him for trying...

Cos this week has been really free and lax for me.
Sometimes I wonder if God will reprimand me for bring so lazy and useless.

I've came up with my panel for the Singapore Arts Museum exhibition for NUS year ones.
Hope I've designed it nice enough. So far Dorcas and mj has seen the softcopy for AO size.

Speaking about Dorcas, I've not seen her for the longest time! The last time was probably after fetching her to Dover mrt and then meeting her to shop.
MISS her man...my best friend.

This coming week is really going to be packed...everyday i'll be going out.
I feel so unambitious...

No comments: