Monday, January 02, 2006

Head on towards 2006

New years' eve
Badminton with Sarah, Jinny and Huishan. The badminton game, as usual, was at Toa Payoh. But it has been such a long time since i was on time. Rather I was early. haha... Badminton was fun 'cos we were laughing at the many funny moves we were coming up with. But unlike most of the games I've had, I didn't end up with any muscles aching. Need a more vigorous workout!

Had Spicy Ramen with Jinny while Sarah ate some duck noodles i think. Jinny's the queen of spiciness la. I was already tearing and she was still happily adding more chilli into hers.
Like Sarah, I felt I haven't been sharing so closely with these two close friends for the longest time and it really felt good after that. We laughed alot alot...

Rushed home to bathe and then to meet MJ after that to look for his burner thing. After an unfruitful search, we settled down to a KFC dinner and rushed back to pasir ris to buy stuff for the countdown with Wing, Andrew, Ridza, Desmond and Cheryl that night before NTUC closed.
Still can't believe I read Sparklers as Sparkling wine. Sheesh!
It was good that Cheryl brought many packets over...heh
We were the first to get to Pasir Ris Park and we found a good empty BBQ spot.



























5 4 3 2 1!

New years day
Happy New Year!
So fun! We threw the sparklers into the sea and like cheryl described it, it really looked like shooting stars. So beautiful...
We stuffed ourselves we too much food that night. Can't believe Wing made such a big container of sandwiches...
She good at persuading us to eat i tell you...but most were quite tasty and unique la.
Too bad Quan Bao didnt' get to join us...

That morning on my bed, many thoughts concerning the new year ran through my head before I 'konked out'.

The day after NY day
Which is now...
Getting ready for the celebration of 100th day with MJ. Was instructed to wear 'nice nice'. hahaha...

No comments: