I can't believe we are 100 days into it already...Firstly, I never thought I'd be able to find someone so miraculously wonderful
Secondly, I really don't feel or think it's infatuation. It's something more real...
Having someone to make you see a whole new perspective and having a power over you that normal friends wouldn't have.
I'm just amazed that I would have learnt so much spiritually from someone who perhaps isn't even aware because of the perpetual rejections and denials.
It's the dawning of realization of what God is able to give you.. showing you how much he has and can change your life, whether significant or not... it's the realization of the power God has and how He is able to inflict joy or pain when it's best to.
During the few days in preparing for the powerpoint slides for him, it really triggered what I presently take for granted, make me re-focus some priorities and even remember what he actually said. It's not that I'm a bad listener but I sometimes shut my ears to things I really don't want to hear. It's unhealthy and needs a change...
Spent the evening at NYDC and attempted to relive the 2 special experiences yet again. It was a different feeling..not one of anxiety and anticipation but relief and blissfulness...
for the very first time is received flowers... Blue roses...no fake ones(private joke w Sa)! hahaha...




No comments:
Post a Comment