Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thwang, Bump, Hit, Goooal?!

The worldcup fever just ended with a whistle and tweed.
Red card for Zidane with an unsuspecting head butt out of nowhere at all!
hahaha...not that I cared. I was watching my very first match of the end of soccer fanatic charade going on for months! And the last i heard were one of the more exciting ones. But no *hoot* about that la. I just managed to learn some new stuff my sister thought me about soccer...things like offside, sidekick, penalty and corner...well, at least now I am know a little more educated. Not that I have to be since MJ doesn't even watch soccer.
.
.
Ok so lets see...since France and London, there was Portico which i am at the moment trying to get pictures esp. of "trust walk" where i got assaulted a couple of times. And dearies such as Mizah, Luke, Shijie, Jonathan and Chinwei were quite comforting. So even after the attacks I'm at least not so traumatized. heh..
The camp was in a way fun la. But quite tiring. I didn't really do much as an OGL but I really wonder how superhuman Pek can handle being with them almost 24/7. He doesn't even sleep much! His patience and peserverence is admirable.
.
.
Me, being a gamemaster and doing the games with Chinwei, Ivan, Nicholas already wears me out. The title OGL shouldn't be for me la...
.
.
Really thank God that He allowed me to join and help out at this camp and allowed me to meet more people. Even the ones that were just mere acquaintances before. But fright night was something that I hesitated about alot because I only realize after signing up to participate that It would really be a sin to create unnecessary fear in other people's hearts.
In a way, i thought that i did really deserve certain attacks inflicted on me during the 'trust walk' event. I just wanna sa sorry to those who were still affected by that night. Forgive me ya? :)

No comments: