Tuesday
Went out with Sarah, Jinny and Siew Yen for a classic Pizza Hut Lunch straight after the last paper. We sat there for 3 hours just chatting away. As usual, Jinny had her share of stories. I'm still traumatised about her horrific details about some stuff she said...
*sits in a daze obviously trumatized*
After the satisfying lunch, we went GV Plaza and watched 'Just like Heaven'. I felt that though the show was sweet, it was very cliche for most parts. But Jin! haiz...GO read her blog. Hahaha...
Learnt a decent game of pool skills from MJ in Tampines after that. It was quite fun la. But don't want to admit to him. :P
Wednesday
This day was my Physical workout day lor!
Went to school in the late morning for lunch and started working on my hostel room a.s.a.p.
You see, I had to move out of my hostel room due to some vacation stay stuff going on during the hols. Anyway, I'm moving to another room next semester 'cos my roomie is moving out. Sad..I loved how my room was orientated to the road. There was more privacy lo...
Jogged with MJ in Pasir Ris Park for a stunning 3.2KM after that. 3.2KM non-stop leh. 3.2KM non-stop leh!!
It's been a year since I ran already so even though 3.2KM doesn't seem like a feat, to us, it was a feat for me! Think the last time running was training for Hockey or something. It was definitely the company lo... as Sarah and Mj always say. Thanks MJ!
Thursday

Went to the Science Centre with Sarah today to visit 'THE ART OF STAR WAS" exhibition. I am recommonding anyone who is reading this entry to go visit it! It was so so so so FUN! There are three places I will highlight about the place.
First was the FOYERING. The FOYERING ROOM where videos are played back and sounds are recorded to fit the scenes. Sarah and I fooled around with it and laughed till our stomach was aching (at least for mine).
The next was the Star was GYM ROOM. There were many interactive games in there. There was this game where the Brain activity was measured by a band around the head and some electron and neuron movements. And from these two elements, our brain waves could move the ball on the table without any direct contact
with it. I round the first round and after a tough battle of the brainwaves, Sarah won the second round! haha...Apparently, from this game I learnt that Sarah don't think much! haha...Jz joking la.
To know what I really mean just talk to me. I'll tell you. Hahaha..Went with Sarah to Tecman to buy some materials and I got a book called Iron man for my Mum's Birthday. Sarah's recommendation. It's about this Paster who was this gang head in the past. A living testimony. Anyone interested contact me yah? Be glad to lend it to you with my MUM's permission...
Met MJ in town for shopping then a movie after that. He was late because he was up to some Mysterious business. But had so much fun with him. He was like Sarah..so accomodating to my slow walking pace due to muscle ache with compliments to the 3.2KM jog the day before.
Watched 'Chicken Little'. It was hilarious! We were laughing so estatically. Esp. me i think.






The chilling so far was all with no regrets. I enjoyed every minute of it.
SHIOK!

No comments:
Post a Comment