Monday, July 04, 2005

Utter Boredom

Went for a wisdom tooth operation n the third and man was it a complicated surgery. Andrew took only 10 minutes for his to be taken out and mine tool a solid 30 mins. What's worse was that amidst the anesthetic, I could feel slight pain while my dentist was at it. While my brother came out of the room with a whole tooth taken out, mine had it's crown separated from it's roots and was taken out in 5 parts! Boy was it bloody.

Well, utter boredom was because of this operation, I missed an outing a Galilee frens with Sarah and Jin, a gathering with old secondary school friends watching movie and eating at Seoul gardens and a supposedly impt camp briefing for IDAKI.
I couldn't believe I gave all these up for a stupid op. That caused me so much pain n consumption of medication in the past 3 freaking days. I couldn't step out of the house lest I was mistaken as a rolly polly.yeah...N did I mention all meal this past three days were porridge, porridge and more porridge?..Talk about variety

Tomorrow, I'll be heading down for a camp called the Varsity Christian Camp. I'm in a group called Elska. According to the leaders who contacted me thru email as well as the phone, it means 'love' in Norwegian. cool...
My face is still swollen, hope it gets better tmr.
I'll definitely still be having porridge in the menu...

No comments: