Read through this month's Reader's Digest. Basically it was mainly about humour.
I came across this quote with I found that was very true.
"You can't stay mad at somebody who makes you laugh" Jay Leno
Well, you all probably think that it's like "duh" obviously true. But who would have thought of it of no one voiced it out.
Speaking about humour, I do hope to find a guy who is full of humour. I mean if he was the ugliest guy around, someone who makes you laugh can't be half-bad right? I mean he makes you happy! Isn't happiness one of the few most basic foundations in a relationship?
I'm not trying to say that humour is the only factor I would look for in a guy. More would definitely be an advantage. But however, I want to emphasize that it would be the least I could ask for.
Care to hear a joke( compliments from RD)?
A man brags to a friend about his new hearing aid. " It's the most expensive one I've ever had - it cost me $3500!"
His friend asks, " What kind is it?"
The braggert replied, " Half past four."

No comments:
Post a Comment