Went over to Dorathea's(my German colleague) house for dinner the day before. She organized this as a farewell as she will be leaving to Germany with her expatriate husband because he's transferred back there to work.
Started off the evening relatively well even though instead of a 5 min walk from Novena MRT, we took 20 min to each there. Ok.. We got lost.
We begin with alcohol beverages. My colleagues were thoughtful and considerate enough to pass me the non-alcoholic beer cos they know I don't drink. Anyway, the drink still sux. So I ended up gulping down coke instead. Dun laugh at me for being such a loser ok?! I just don't drink. So next time just remember to not pass me any alcohol.
Dorathea made some German dishes for us. We had German sausages, boiled and stir-fried, mash potatoes, some really sour veg, salad, bread and pasta. I particularly prefer the pasta, sausages, salad and bread. Ok..Almost everything except the sour veg.
We then continued the evening my playing this game called Taboo. It was quite fun lah. Though if I told you pple it was a word game you'd probably be thinking: CHEY! Thought what. Strip chess?!
HAh....But I left early cos of the restrictions given by my parents. Pop back your eyes and sort out your surprised looks yeah..cos i'll admit it that I'm very much still a mummy's girl. Sad but true.

No comments:
Post a Comment