I am not just the size of my bank account, the neighbourhood I live in, the kind of school I studied in, or the type of work I do. I am, just like everyone else, an almost inconceivably complicated mix of abilities and limitations. This is me.
Saturday, April 30, 2005
NUS aptitude test
3 pieces of colour paper to convey the meaning of the topic you choose. Mine? Transparency. It was pathetic. If only you people were there to see it.
Basically a smiley girl. I've always aspired to be an artist but unfortunately I was not blessed with the gift of outstanding creativity.
Love life, love God, and love my family and friends.
IF you anticipate the presence of a rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
It Is I
Toh Yong Ai Adeline . 20 years and going . National Unversity of Singapore - Architecture . 12 December 1986 . tohyongai@yahoo.com.sg
No comments:
Post a Comment